Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon November 19, 2012
The Morning Cram [i like to move it, move it edition]
From NPR: Some employees spend their days walking at treadmill desks and playing games at work. The good news is they're being just as productive if not more so. And their waists are shrinking thanks to the less sedentary lifestyle.
Kentucky: Daviess County reinstitutes the juvenile drug court that was shut down by the state due to budget cuts. Murray State and Madisonville Community College receive funds from the Council on Postsecondary Education to improve teacher quality. The MSU football team beat Southeast Missouri but the Racers basketball team fell to Colorado. Pennyroyal Arts Council names Margaret Prim as its new director. The Henderson Fiscal Court will consider giving loans to two businesses in its Tuesday meeting. Kentucky State Police say meth labs are at an “all-time high.”
Tennessee: Tennessee Department of Transportation will halt all lane closures as everyone travels for the Thanksgiving holiday. Department of Children’s Services sees an increase in abused and neglected children and looks for more foster homes to fill need.
Illinois: A Goreville man died in a mining accident in Saline County.