Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon November 19, 2012
Fiscal Court to Consider Loan Program
The Henderson Fiscal Court will consider funding two business projects through a new county loan program at its Tuesday meeting. The Henderson County Rural Communities Revolving Loan Fund was authorized in August to allow would-be businesses to borrow up to 10 thousand dollars at no interest over a 10-year period.
The first two proposed projects include a mini-storage building in Corydon and a winery in Spottsville. Both projects have already received some funding from the Green River Area Development District.