Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon November 19, 2012
Fiscal Court to Consider Loan Program
The Henderson Fiscal Court will consider funding two business projects through a new county loan program at its Tuesday meeting. The Henderson County Rural Communities Revolving Loan Fund was authorized in August to allow would-be businesses to borrow up to 10 thousand dollars at no interest over a 10-year period.
The first two proposed projects include a mini-storage building in Corydon and a winery in Spottsville. Both projects have already received some funding from the Green River Area Development District.