Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon November 19, 2012
Fiscal Court to Consider Loan Program
The Henderson Fiscal Court will consider funding two business projects through a new county loan program at its Tuesday meeting. The Henderson County Rural Communities Revolving Loan Fund was authorized in August to allow would-be businesses to borrow up to 10 thousand dollars at no interest over a 10-year period.
The first two proposed projects include a mini-storage building in Corydon and a winery in Spottsville. Both projects have already received some funding from the Green River Area Development District.