Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon November 19, 2012
TDOT Halts Lane Closures for Holidays
The Tennessee Department of Transportation is halting all lane closures during the Thanksgiving holiday. Officials say all construction-related lane closures will stop Wednesday at noon and will resume next Monday at 6 a.m. TDOT Commissioner John Schroer says more law enforcement will be on the roads.
About a million Tennessee travelers are expected to be on the road during the holiday.