Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon November 19, 2012
TDOT Halts Lane Closures for Holidays
The Tennessee Department of Transportation is halting all lane closures during the Thanksgiving holiday. Officials say all construction-related lane closures will stop Wednesday at noon and will resume next Monday at 6 a.m. TDOT Commissioner John Schroer says more law enforcement will be on the roads.
About a million Tennessee travelers are expected to be on the road during the holiday.