Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Wed July 10, 2013
The Morning Cram [Not so grate edition]
From NPR: Something as simple as a pair of shoes could help Oregon reduce health care costs.
Kentucky: State officials have started a new survey to discern the Commonwealth's health care needs. Madisonville police are asking for help to catch suspects involved in a rash of metal grate thefts. Gov. Beshear didn't know Sec. of State Allison Lundergan Grimes was going to announce a U.S. Senate run.