Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed July 10, 2013
KY offers new health survey to assess health needs
The Kentucky Department for Public Health is asking citizens to complete an online survey to help officials put together a state health improvement plan. The survey asks participants to prioritize areas where they believe more resources should be committed.
State epidemiologist Dr. Craig Humbaugh says officials are trying to gather as much information as possible to broaden outreach. The survey will be available until August 1st. Those without computer access can call for a paper form.