Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Wed July 10, 2013
KY offers new health survey to assess health needs
The Kentucky Department for Public Health is asking citizens to complete an online survey to help officials put together a state health improvement plan. The survey asks participants to prioritize areas where they believe more resources should be committed.
State epidemiologist Dr. Craig Humbaugh says officials are trying to gather as much information as possible to broaden outreach. The survey will be available until August 1st. Those without computer access can call for a paper form.