Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed July 10, 2013
KY offers new health survey to assess health needs
The Kentucky Department for Public Health is asking citizens to complete an online survey to help officials put together a state health improvement plan. The survey asks participants to prioritize areas where they believe more resources should be committed.
State epidemiologist Dr. Craig Humbaugh says officials are trying to gather as much information as possible to broaden outreach. The survey will be available until August 1st. Those without computer access can call for a paper form.