Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed July 10, 2013
KY offers new health survey to assess health needs
The Kentucky Department for Public Health is asking citizens to complete an online survey to help officials put together a state health improvement plan. The survey asks participants to prioritize areas where they believe more resources should be committed.
State epidemiologist Dr. Craig Humbaugh says officials are trying to gather as much information as possible to broaden outreach. The survey will be available until August 1st. Those without computer access can call for a paper form.