Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed July 10, 2013
KY offers new health survey to assess health needs
The Kentucky Department for Public Health is asking citizens to complete an online survey to help officials put together a state health improvement plan. The survey asks participants to prioritize areas where they believe more resources should be committed.
State epidemiologist Dr. Craig Humbaugh says officials are trying to gather as much information as possible to broaden outreach. The survey will be available until August 1st. Those without computer access can call for a paper form.