Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Mon November 26, 2012
The Morning Cram [little toy soldiers edition]
From NPR: Lego has provided many boys with hours of play, and thanks to a Seattle entrepreneur the little plastic men can teach history too. Will Chapman wanted to teach his son about World War II by acting out history, but he couldn’t find the pieces he needed to do so. That’s why he started BrickArms, where he turns blank Lego pieces into WWII soldiers.
Kentucky: The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is closing part of Symsonia Highway except for one lane of traffic starting Tuesday. Even Ashley Judd’s grandmother is skeptical of her possible run against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. A Hopkinsville police officer was arrested after being charged with a DUI. Christian County Public Schools struggle with replacing buildings after they reach their 50th birthday. The Don F. Pratt Museum at Fort Campbell added some pillow shams and old military newspapers to its collection..
Illinois: Lawmakers enter their six-day full session tomorrow and will face high-profile issues such as gambling, prisons and assault weapons.