Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- UPDATED: Forest Service Officials Tour Controversial LBL Management Projects with Students
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon November 26, 2012
Fort Campbell Museum Adds to Collection
The Don F. Pratt Museum at Fort Campbell added a set of pillow shams and copies of a military newspaper dating from both world wars to its collection. Kathy Kozlinkski of St. Clair Shores, Michigan, donated the pillow shams that were from Camp Claiborne, Louisiana, where the 101st Airborne Division first activated during World War II.
Kentucky Department of the American Legion Auxiliary President Jane McKnight donated bound copies of Starts and Stripes that date as far back as 1918.