Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon November 26, 2012
Fort Campbell Museum Adds to Collection
The Don F. Pratt Museum at Fort Campbell added a set of pillow shams and copies of a military newspaper dating from both world wars to its collection. Kathy Kozlinkski of St. Clair Shores, Michigan, donated the pillow shams that were from Camp Claiborne, Louisiana, where the 101st Airborne Division first activated during World War II.
Kentucky Department of the American Legion Auxiliary President Jane McKnight donated bound copies of Starts and Stripes that date as far back as 1918.