Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon November 26, 2012
Fort Campbell Museum Adds to Collection
The Don F. Pratt Museum at Fort Campbell added a set of pillow shams and copies of a military newspaper dating from both world wars to its collection. Kathy Kozlinkski of St. Clair Shores, Michigan, donated the pillow shams that were from Camp Claiborne, Louisiana, where the 101st Airborne Division first activated during World War II.
Kentucky Department of the American Legion Auxiliary President Jane McKnight donated bound copies of Starts and Stripes that date as far back as 1918.