Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon November 26, 2012
Fort Campbell Museum Adds to Collection
The Don F. Pratt Museum at Fort Campbell added a set of pillow shams and copies of a military newspaper dating from both world wars to its collection. Kathy Kozlinkski of St. Clair Shores, Michigan, donated the pillow shams that were from Camp Claiborne, Louisiana, where the 101st Airborne Division first activated during World War II.
Kentucky Department of the American Legion Auxiliary President Jane McKnight donated bound copies of Starts and Stripes that date as far back as 1918.