Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon November 26, 2012
Symsonia Highway Restricted to One-Lane Traffic
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic starting Tuesday on Kentucky 348 Symsonia Highway to one lane between Benton and Symsonia. The Tribune Courier reports that the lane restriction is due to repairs of several base failures.
The extensive amount of work means the highway will be closed except for one lane from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. starting Tuesday and ending Friday.