Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon November 26, 2012
Symsonia Highway Restricted to One-Lane Traffic
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic starting Tuesday on Kentucky 348 Symsonia Highway to one lane between Benton and Symsonia. The Tribune Courier reports that the lane restriction is due to repairs of several base failures.
The extensive amount of work means the highway will be closed except for one lane from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. starting Tuesday and ending Friday.