Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Mon November 26, 2012
Symsonia Highway Restricted to One-Lane Traffic
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic starting Tuesday on Kentucky 348 Symsonia Highway to one lane between Benton and Symsonia. The Tribune Courier reports that the lane restriction is due to repairs of several base failures.
The extensive amount of work means the highway will be closed except for one lane from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. starting Tuesday and ending Friday.