Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon November 26, 2012
HPD Sergeant Charged with DUI
A Hopkinsville police officer is charged with driving under the influence following an incident over the weekend. Sgt. John Thompson ran into and over parking lot barriers at the Eagles Club Saturday. His blood-alcohol level was .20. Kentucky’s legal limit is point .08.
Thompson was charged with DUI and taken to the Christian County Jail. He was later released but has been suspended with pay from the Hopkinsville Police Department.