Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Mon July 16, 2012
the morning cram [good gut bacteria edition]
From NPR: There's no magic elixir for healthy aging, but here's one more thing to add to the list: good gut health.
From Kentucky: Kentucky wildlife officials say you’ll need to watch where you step when you head outside. The Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources is asking for the public's help in locating deer suffering from a disease that's prevalent in warm weather. A new report has advocates for the nursing home industry in Kentucky saying “I told you so.” The Kentucky state legislature’s interim joint committee on licensing and occupations discussed prescription drug abuse last week. A divided federal appeals court last week granted a Kentucky death row inmate a new sentencing hearing in the rape and murder of a 16-year-old Muhlenberg County girl. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell has banked another million dollars for his re-election campaign.
From Tennessee: A Middle Tennessee mom is leading the charge to get 10,000 signatures on a suicide prevention petition.