Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Mon July 8, 2013
The Morning Cram [Bridge to the middle of the month edition]
From NPR: Ancient seeds show agriculture first grew in Iran, 12 thousand years ago.
Kentucky: The contractor for U.S. 51 bridge repair pushes the start date back past the 15th of July. A Fulton County man faces off against police, and is now in a Memphis hospital in critical condition. A Versailles businessman is tapped to head Kentucky Correctional Industries.
Illinois: Illinois' pension panel meets today to address the nation's largest pension shortfall.