Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon July 8, 2013
The Morning Cram [Bridge to the middle of the month edition]
From NPR: Ancient seeds show agriculture first grew in Iran, 12 thousand years ago.
Kentucky: The contractor for U.S. 51 bridge repair pushes the start date back past the 15th of July. A Fulton County man faces off against police, and is now in a Memphis hospital in critical condition. A Versailles businessman is tapped to head Kentucky Correctional Industries.
Illinois: Illinois' pension panel meets today to address the nation's largest pension shortfall.