Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed October 17, 2012
The Morning Cram [yippee-ki-yo-ki-yay edition]
From NPR: Westerns are making a comeback in several television series.
From Kentucky: A new nonprofit based on a Colorado group that will work to bring more funding for public schools in Kentucky is being officially filed with the state today. The Paducah City Commission previewed the city’s health insurance plan for next year. An Owensboro businessman was sentenced to eight years in prison for an investment scheme. Kentuckians can vote in honor of military veterans.
From Tennessee: Tennesseans can start casting their ballots since early voting starts today. Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey appointed two men to a corporation that aims to bring more science and technology jobs to the state. Two Tennessee men were sentenced to pay fines for killing a bear out of season in Colorado and throwing its body off a cliff.