Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed October 17, 2012
Paducah City Commission Previews Health Insurance Plan
The Paducah City Commission heard a preview last night for the city’s health insurance plan for next year and approved an increase in premiums. Participants in the city’s health insurance plan can expect a rise of 5.3 percent on their premiums next year. The city’s allocation to employees is also going up 1.5 percent. The commissioners will vote Oct. 23 to hire Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield to provide stop loss insurance and administrative services for the health insurance plan.