Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Wed October 17, 2012
Tenn. Early Voting Begins Today
Tennesseans can start casting their ballots for the presidential election Wednesday. Voters will have to present a government-issued ID to when they come to the polls adhering to a new state law. Beginning with this election voters will also be able to see candidates’ party affiliations on the ballot after a federal appeals court allowed the change in August. Early voting for the general election ends Nov. 1.