Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 17, 2012
Tenn. Early Voting Begins Today
Tennesseans can start casting their ballots for the presidential election Wednesday. Voters will have to present a government-issued ID to when they come to the polls adhering to a new state law. Beginning with this election voters will also be able to see candidates’ party affiliations on the ballot after a federal appeals court allowed the change in August. Early voting for the general election ends Nov. 1.