Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed October 17, 2012
Ramsey Appoints Two to Tenn. Technology Development Corp.
Tennessee Lt. Go. Ron Ramsey has appointed two men to the state’s Technology Development Corp. board of directors. East Tennessee State University President Brian Noland and Eastman Chemical Co.’s Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Greg Nelson join the board of the nonprofit organization. The corporation was created by the state legislature to attract new science and technology businesses to Tennessee and expand those already there.