Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed October 17, 2012
Ramsey Appoints Two to Tenn. Technology Development Corp.
Tennessee Lt. Go. Ron Ramsey has appointed two men to the state’s Technology Development Corp. board of directors. East Tennessee State University President Brian Noland and Eastman Chemical Co.’s Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Greg Nelson join the board of the nonprofit organization. The corporation was created by the state legislature to attract new science and technology businesses to Tennessee and expand those already there.