Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed October 17, 2012
Ramsey Appoints Two to Tenn. Technology Development Corp.
Tennessee Lt. Go. Ron Ramsey has appointed two men to the state’s Technology Development Corp. board of directors. East Tennessee State University President Brian Noland and Eastman Chemical Co.’s Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Greg Nelson join the board of the nonprofit organization. The corporation was created by the state legislature to attract new science and technology businesses to Tennessee and expand those already there.