Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed October 17, 2012
Ramsey Appoints Two to Tenn. Technology Development Corp.
Tennessee Lt. Go. Ron Ramsey has appointed two men to the state’s Technology Development Corp. board of directors. East Tennessee State University President Brian Noland and Eastman Chemical Co.’s Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Greg Nelson join the board of the nonprofit organization. The corporation was created by the state legislature to attract new science and technology businesses to Tennessee and expand those already there.