Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue January 15, 2013
The Morning Cram [whitey tighties edition]
The tenth book in the infamous Captain Underpants canon is being flushed into bookstores. Find out how author Dav Pilkey uses potty humor and misspellings to entice young people to read.
Kentucky: The majority of the McCracken County Clerk’s office attended the county’s Fiscal Court Meeting yesterday to present more than $20 million in budget requests. One of the last remaining pieces in the bankruptcy case of Paducah-based novelty ice cream maker Dippin' Dots has been resolved. The financially troubled Kentucky School Boards Insurance Trust will disband this summer. Hunters killed 92 sandhill cranes in Kentucky's second hunting season for the bird. U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son has been charged with assaulting a flight attendant.
Tennessee: Officials with Michigan-based Hemlock Semiconductor say they’re laying off three-fourths of their Clarksville employees shortly before production there was to begin. Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam says he will introduce his own proposal to create a school voucher program.