Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue January 15, 2013
The Morning Cram [whitey tighties edition]
The tenth book in the infamous Captain Underpants canon is being flushed into bookstores. Find out how author Dav Pilkey uses potty humor and misspellings to entice young people to read.
Kentucky: The majority of the McCracken County Clerk’s office attended the county’s Fiscal Court Meeting yesterday to present more than $20 million in budget requests. One of the last remaining pieces in the bankruptcy case of Paducah-based novelty ice cream maker Dippin' Dots has been resolved. The financially troubled Kentucky School Boards Insurance Trust will disband this summer. Hunters killed 92 sandhill cranes in Kentucky's second hunting season for the bird. U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son has been charged with assaulting a flight attendant.
Tennessee: Officials with Michigan-based Hemlock Semiconductor say they’re laying off three-fourths of their Clarksville employees shortly before production there was to begin. Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam says he will introduce his own proposal to create a school voucher program.