Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Tue January 15, 2013
Dippin' Dots Resolves Legal Woes
One of the last remaining pieces in the bankruptcy case of Paducah-based novelty ice cream maker Dippin' Dots has been resolved.
Company spokesman Brent Gooden says a hearing scheduled for later this week should be cancelled because information sought by a federal bankruptcy judge was submitted. Dippin' Dots sought bankruptcy protection in 2011, and Oklahoma Investors purchased the company last May for more than 12 million dollars. Gooden says the new company is making plans to celebrate the brand's 25th anniversary this summer.