Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue January 15, 2013
Dippin' Dots Resolves Legal Woes
One of the last remaining pieces in the bankruptcy case of Paducah-based novelty ice cream maker Dippin' Dots has been resolved.
Company spokesman Brent Gooden says a hearing scheduled for later this week should be cancelled because information sought by a federal bankruptcy judge was submitted. Dippin' Dots sought bankruptcy protection in 2011, and Oklahoma Investors purchased the company last May for more than 12 million dollars. Gooden says the new company is making plans to celebrate the brand's 25th anniversary this summer.