Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 15, 2013
Dippin' Dots Resolves Legal Woes
One of the last remaining pieces in the bankruptcy case of Paducah-based novelty ice cream maker Dippin' Dots has been resolved.
Company spokesman Brent Gooden says a hearing scheduled for later this week should be cancelled because information sought by a federal bankruptcy judge was submitted. Dippin' Dots sought bankruptcy protection in 2011, and Oklahoma Investors purchased the company last May for more than 12 million dollars. Gooden says the new company is making plans to celebrate the brand's 25th anniversary this summer.