Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue January 15, 2013
Dippin' Dots Resolves Legal Woes
One of the last remaining pieces in the bankruptcy case of Paducah-based novelty ice cream maker Dippin' Dots has been resolved.
Company spokesman Brent Gooden says a hearing scheduled for later this week should be cancelled because information sought by a federal bankruptcy judge was submitted. Dippin' Dots sought bankruptcy protection in 2011, and Oklahoma Investors purchased the company last May for more than 12 million dollars. Gooden says the new company is making plans to celebrate the brand's 25th anniversary this summer.