Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Tue January 15, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Charged With Assault
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son has been charged with assaulting a flight attendant during a trip from Kentucky to North Carolina.
19-year-old William Paul is charged with misdemeanor assault on a female by aggressive physical force. Paul was also was charged with underage drinking, disorderly conduct and being intoxicated and disruptive. The son of the Republican senator from Kentucky and grandson of former presidential candidate Ron Paul was arrested after his plane landed at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport on January 5.