Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue January 15, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Charged With Assault
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son has been charged with assaulting a flight attendant during a trip from Kentucky to North Carolina.
19-year-old William Paul is charged with misdemeanor assault on a female by aggressive physical force. Paul was also was charged with underage drinking, disorderly conduct and being intoxicated and disruptive. The son of the Republican senator from Kentucky and grandson of former presidential candidate Ron Paul was arrested after his plane landed at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport on January 5.