Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue January 15, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Charged With Assault
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son has been charged with assaulting a flight attendant during a trip from Kentucky to North Carolina.
19-year-old William Paul is charged with misdemeanor assault on a female by aggressive physical force. Paul was also was charged with underage drinking, disorderly conduct and being intoxicated and disruptive. The son of the Republican senator from Kentucky and grandson of former presidential candidate Ron Paul was arrested after his plane landed at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport on January 5.