Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Tue January 15, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Charged With Assault
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son has been charged with assaulting a flight attendant during a trip from Kentucky to North Carolina.
19-year-old William Paul is charged with misdemeanor assault on a female by aggressive physical force. Paul was also was charged with underage drinking, disorderly conduct and being intoxicated and disruptive. The son of the Republican senator from Kentucky and grandson of former presidential candidate Ron Paul was arrested after his plane landed at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport on January 5.