Most Active Stories
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Source 'Mid Continent Lays Off All Staff'-Leadership Meeting Before Issuing Public Comment
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Tue January 15, 2013
U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s Son Charged With Assault
U.S. Senator Rand Paul's son has been charged with assaulting a flight attendant during a trip from Kentucky to North Carolina.
19-year-old William Paul is charged with misdemeanor assault on a female by aggressive physical force. Paul was also was charged with underage drinking, disorderly conduct and being intoxicated and disruptive. The son of the Republican senator from Kentucky and grandson of former presidential candidate Ron Paul was arrested after his plane landed at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport on January 5.