Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon September 9, 2013
The Morning Cram [red tape edition]
From NPR: China runs the largest censorship machine in human history, researchers say. But Harvard studies of Internet postings in China suggest that even vitriolic criticisms of leaders and state policies are not what officials want to censor.
Kentucky: The westbound Interstate 24 welcome center in Christian County is closing for several days starting today. Murray State University will name a new building on its Paducah Regional Campus. A judge has dismissed charges against a former western Kentucky animal control officer.
Tennessee: Tennessee’s Early hunting season for wood ducks and teal begins this week. Former Tennessee Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mike McWherter says he will not make a repeat run for governor next year.