Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon September 9, 2013
The Morning Cram [red tape edition]
From NPR: China runs the largest censorship machine in human history, researchers say. But Harvard studies of Internet postings in China suggest that even vitriolic criticisms of leaders and state policies are not what officials want to censor.
Kentucky: The westbound Interstate 24 welcome center in Christian County is closing for several days starting today. Murray State University will name a new building on its Paducah Regional Campus. A judge has dismissed charges against a former western Kentucky animal control officer.
Tennessee: Tennessee’s Early hunting season for wood ducks and teal begins this week. Former Tennessee Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mike McWherter says he will not make a repeat run for governor next year.