Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Mon September 9, 2013
TN Duck Hunting Begins This Week
Tennessee’s Early hunting season for wood ducks and teal begins this week. According to the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency, the season runs from this Saturday to September 18 with a daily bag limit of four, not to exceed two wood ducks.
Hunters must have a valid state hunting license in their possession as well as a Tennessee Migratory Bird Permit. Hunters aged 16 and older also must have a Federal Duck Stamp. The early hunting season for Canada geese will run from September 1st through the 15th. For more information visit www.tnwildlife.org and look under the "for hunters" section.