Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon September 9, 2013
TN Duck Hunting Begins This Week
Tennessee’s Early hunting season for wood ducks and teal begins this week. According to the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency, the season runs from this Saturday to September 18 with a daily bag limit of four, not to exceed two wood ducks.
Hunters must have a valid state hunting license in their possession as well as a Tennessee Migratory Bird Permit. Hunters aged 16 and older also must have a Federal Duck Stamp. The early hunting season for Canada geese will run from September 1st through the 15th. For more information visit www.tnwildlife.org and look under the "for hunters" section.