Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri November 30, 2012
The Morning Cram [made in mexico edition]
From NPR: While the news from Mexico often focuses on drug-related violence, there’s good news south of the border too. Their economy is growing thanks to exports to the U.S. In fact, your flat-screen TV was probably made there.
Kentucky: Officials says the tax amnesty program has been a success. The deadline for the program is today. The lane restriction on the Ledbetter bridge is being temporarily lifted until Sunday. The Dorena-Hickman Ferry won’t carry commercial trucks because of low water levels of the Mississippi River.
Tennessee: A school voucher task force submitted its recommendations to Gov. Bill Haslam.
Illinois: Rep. Lou Lang still has hope for the gambling expansion.