Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu March 28, 2013
The Morning Cram [we got the guillotine edition]
From NPR: Overlooked by the industry, Bay Area rappers as different as E-40, Too Short and The Coup were free to make and sell music that didn't sound like anybody else's.
Kentucky: The National Weather Service is using a new severe weather warning system in Kentucky starting April 1. Actress Ashley Judd says she won't run for U.S. Senate in Kentucky against Republican Leader Mitch McConnell. Kentucky State government employees have offered tips that could save the Commonwealth as much as $5.4 million dollars a year. A Muhlenberg County farmer who never turned away a stray cat has left a portion of his estate to every county-run animal shelter in the state.
Tennessee: Tennessee isn’t saying “yes” to expanding the state’s Medicaid program known as TennCare. But it’s not saying “no” either. Legislation to eliminate hotel allowances for some Tennessee lawmakers is scheduled to be heard by the Senate today. Tennessee has $170,000 dollars available for certified organic farmers and those transitioning to organic agriculture.