Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon October 1, 2012
The Morning Cram [Supreme Court edition]
From Kentucky: Department for Local Government Commission Tony Wilder says shutting down Sturgis water plant is a good economic decision. Mark Blankenship continues efforts to reach a plea bargain for Murray State basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson.
A 10th District House seat candidate admits making a mistake when he asked the Earlington city clerk to send an email regarding his campaign rally. Two Hopkinsville men are found guilty of a murder committed in 2008. The Democratic Attorneys General Association names Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway as its co-chairman. This year's drought leaves corn fields too low for corn mazes.
From Tennessee: A Clarksville semiconductor company plans to begin production of a critical part for solar panels in 2013.