Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 1, 2012
The Morning Cram [Supreme Court edition]
From Kentucky: Department for Local Government Commission Tony Wilder says shutting down Sturgis water plant is a good economic decision. Mark Blankenship continues efforts to reach a plea bargain for Murray State basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson.
A 10th District House seat candidate admits making a mistake when he asked the Earlington city clerk to send an email regarding his campaign rally. Two Hopkinsville men are found guilty of a murder committed in 2008. The Democratic Attorneys General Association names Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway as its co-chairman. This year's drought leaves corn fields too low for corn mazes.
From Tennessee: A Clarksville semiconductor company plans to begin production of a critical part for solar panels in 2013.