Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon October 1, 2012
The Morning Cram [Supreme Court edition]
From Kentucky: Department for Local Government Commission Tony Wilder says shutting down Sturgis water plant is a good economic decision. Mark Blankenship continues efforts to reach a plea bargain for Murray State basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson.
A 10th District House seat candidate admits making a mistake when he asked the Earlington city clerk to send an email regarding his campaign rally. Two Hopkinsville men are found guilty of a murder committed in 2008. The Democratic Attorneys General Association names Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway as its co-chairman. This year's drought leaves corn fields too low for corn mazes.
From Tennessee: A Clarksville semiconductor company plans to begin production of a critical part for solar panels in 2013.