Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon October 1, 2012
The Morning Cram [Supreme Court edition]
From Kentucky: Department for Local Government Commission Tony Wilder says shutting down Sturgis water plant is a good economic decision. Mark Blankenship continues efforts to reach a plea bargain for Murray State basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson.
A 10th District House seat candidate admits making a mistake when he asked the Earlington city clerk to send an email regarding his campaign rally. Two Hopkinsville men are found guilty of a murder committed in 2008. The Democratic Attorneys General Association names Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway as its co-chairman. This year's drought leaves corn fields too low for corn mazes.
From Tennessee: A Clarksville semiconductor company plans to begin production of a critical part for solar panels in 2013.