Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon October 1, 2012
Attorney Strengthens Efforts for Jackson Plea Bargain
Commonwealth Attorney Mark Blankenship plans to intensify efforts to reach a plea bargain for Murray State University basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson. Blankenship says he is concerned social media comments about the case have affected the Calloway County jury.
Police allege Jackson struck two people with his car in Murray’s Walmart parking lot Sept. 9. Blankenship says the offer to Jackson will include conditions of jail time, restitution to the victims and anger management.