Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon October 1, 2012
10th District House Candidate Admits Email Mistake
A 10th District House seat candidate says he made a mistake asking the Earlington city clerk to send an email regarding his campaign rally. Earlington mayor Mike Seiber tells The Madisonville Messenger he inadvertently asked her to send the message, which was about his upcoming political rally featuring House Speaker Greg Stumbo. Sieber says he realized his mistake the next day when he received a forwarded copy of the original email carrying the clerk’s email address. Seiber is a Democrat who is challenging Republican incumbent Ben Waide.