Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 1, 2012
10th District House Candidate Admits Email Mistake
A 10th District House seat candidate says he made a mistake asking the Earlington city clerk to send an email regarding his campaign rally. Earlington mayor Mike Seiber tells The Madisonville Messenger he inadvertently asked her to send the message, which was about his upcoming political rally featuring House Speaker Greg Stumbo. Sieber says he realized his mistake the next day when he received a forwarded copy of the original email carrying the clerk’s email address. Seiber is a Democrat who is challenging Republican incumbent Ben Waide.