Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri May 18, 2012
the morning cram [the rich friends edition]
"...the bull has sent you a friend request."
NPR reports Facebook is only moments away from being publicly traded.
Kentucky ~ The Paducah mail processing center will close in 2014. Three die in a Louisville shooting. Chris Christie is on his way to the Commonwealth. Officials expect a low turnout for the upcoming primary election. The state opens a new child support website.