Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Fri May 18, 2012
the morning cram [the rich friends edition]
"...the bull has sent you a friend request."
NPR reports Facebook is only moments away from being publicly traded.
Kentucky ~ The Paducah mail processing center will close in 2014. Three die in a Louisville shooting. Chris Christie is on his way to the Commonwealth. Officials expect a low turnout for the upcoming primary election. The state opens a new child support website.