Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri May 18, 2012
the morning cram [the rich friends edition]
"...the bull has sent you a friend request."
NPR reports Facebook is only moments away from being publicly traded.
Kentucky ~ The Paducah mail processing center will close in 2014. Three die in a Louisville shooting. Chris Christie is on his way to the Commonwealth. Officials expect a low turnout for the upcoming primary election. The state opens a new child support website.