Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Mon April 8, 2013
The Morning Cram [protect ya neck edition]
From NPR: The Wu-Tang Clan looks back on 20 years of making “home-cooked, real” rap music and talks about what each member brought to the group.
Kentucky: Kentuckians made enough money to meet their tax obligations early, hitting the mark before National Tax Freedom Day. Among the bills passed this legislative session there were a few wacky measures. Lobbyists have been treating Frankfort lawmakers to lavish parties, spending more than $77,000 just in January and February. Eggner’s Ferry Bridge is undamaged after a barge broke loose from its mooring this weekend. The tax deadline is quickly approaching and more people are filing online.