Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon April 8, 2013
The Morning Cram [protect ya neck edition]
From NPR: The Wu-Tang Clan looks back on 20 years of making “home-cooked, real” rap music and talks about what each member brought to the group.
Kentucky: Kentuckians made enough money to meet their tax obligations early, hitting the mark before National Tax Freedom Day. Among the bills passed this legislative session there were a few wacky measures. Lobbyists have been treating Frankfort lawmakers to lavish parties, spending more than $77,000 just in January and February. Eggner’s Ferry Bridge is undamaged after a barge broke loose from its mooring this weekend. The tax deadline is quickly approaching and more people are filing online.