Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri December 7, 2012
The Morning Cram [pinterest police edition]
From NPR: Pinterest isn’t just for crafts and recipes anymore. A Pennsylvania police department has been pinning photos of people with outstanding warrants. It’s seen a 57 percent increase in its warrant services and the public is calling in to the station with information about the pinned criminals.
Kentucky: Murray State basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson has been indicted for one count of second-degree assault and one count of wanton endangerment. There’s now an app that will take you through historical Kentucky sites related to Abraham Lincoln. Storm sirens in Murray, Hazel and on Murray State’s campus are being tested this morning at 9 a.m.
Tennessee: Tennesseans can get free flu vaccines at their county health department clinics.
Illinois: The state gets an almost $35 million grant to improve early childhood education. Illinois hunters killed more than 99,000 deer during firearm season. The Emergency Unemployment Compensation program is ending after being extended earlier this year.