Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri January 17, 2014
The Morning Cram [no español edition]
From NPR: Lawmakers in the Spanish province of Catalonia have voted overwhelmingly in favor of holding a November referendum on independence from Spain. Madrid says it won't allow that to happen but it's unclear if it can stop the vote from taking place.
Kentucky: The Kentucky Senate has passed a bill that aims to fix the state’s heroin problem. A contest sponsored by first lady Jane Beshear is inviting students around the state to submit original art work and essays. A report from the federal government shows some good news for Kentucky enterprise. Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes says if she's elected to the U.S. Senate, she'll call on President Barack Obama to “do the right thing.”
Illinois: Gov. Pat Quinn is encouraging low income families in Illinois to sign up for a tax credit.