Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Wed October 3, 2012
The Morning Cram [the look Ma, no hands! edition]
From NPR: Californian Gov. Jerry Brown signs a bill that clears a path for self-driving cars to become street legal, but obstacles still remain for the robotic vehicles.
From Kentucky: The McCracken County Fiscal Court and Paducah City Commission pass a joint resolution to widen one of the city's major hubs. A circuit court judge shuts down the Christian health care ministry Medi-Share until it follows the same guidelines as other health care providers. Drought and debris from tornadoes creates conditions for a potentially active wildfire season this fall.
From Tennessee: Promotions to two newly created positions within the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office will save money for the agency instead of increasing costs.