Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed October 3, 2012
The Morning Cram [the look Ma, no hands! edition]
From NPR: Californian Gov. Jerry Brown signs a bill that clears a path for self-driving cars to become street legal, but obstacles still remain for the robotic vehicles.
From Kentucky: The McCracken County Fiscal Court and Paducah City Commission pass a joint resolution to widen one of the city's major hubs. A circuit court judge shuts down the Christian health care ministry Medi-Share until it follows the same guidelines as other health care providers. Drought and debris from tornadoes creates conditions for a potentially active wildfire season this fall.
From Tennessee: Promotions to two newly created positions within the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office will save money for the agency instead of increasing costs.