Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Wed October 3, 2012
The Morning Cram [the look Ma, no hands! edition]
From NPR: Californian Gov. Jerry Brown signs a bill that clears a path for self-driving cars to become street legal, but obstacles still remain for the robotic vehicles.
From Kentucky: The McCracken County Fiscal Court and Paducah City Commission pass a joint resolution to widen one of the city's major hubs. A circuit court judge shuts down the Christian health care ministry Medi-Share until it follows the same guidelines as other health care providers. Drought and debris from tornadoes creates conditions for a potentially active wildfire season this fall.
From Tennessee: Promotions to two newly created positions within the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office will save money for the agency instead of increasing costs.