Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed October 3, 2012
The Morning Cram [the look Ma, no hands! edition]
From NPR: Californian Gov. Jerry Brown signs a bill that clears a path for self-driving cars to become street legal, but obstacles still remain for the robotic vehicles.
From Kentucky: The McCracken County Fiscal Court and Paducah City Commission pass a joint resolution to widen one of the city's major hubs. A circuit court judge shuts down the Christian health care ministry Medi-Share until it follows the same guidelines as other health care providers. Drought and debris from tornadoes creates conditions for a potentially active wildfire season this fall.
From Tennessee: Promotions to two newly created positions within the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office will save money for the agency instead of increasing costs.