Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Wed October 24, 2012
The Morning Cram [to bodly go edition]
From NPR: Google's Street View maps are headed into the backcountry.
Kentucky: Kentucky’s “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over” enforcement effort resulted in 1,636 citations for drunken driving this year. More than 51,000 Kentucky voters have cast absentee ballots ahead of the Nov. 6 election.
Tennessee: A partnership between two regional non-profit organizations and USDA Rural Development is helping West Tennessee veterans find jobs.
Illinois: The Illinois Department of Public Health is opening its annual conference on HIV and sexually transmitted diseases with a "Save Lives, Condomize" giveaway campaign.