Most Active Stories
- Freezing Rain and Sleet This Evening
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Thu October 31, 2013
The Morning Cram [wait what? edition]
From NPR: In a psychology study using Halloween candy, kids who got a candy bar and a piece of bubble gum were less satisfied than kids who got just a candy bar. The study shows that when we think about experiences, we are significantly biased by how the experience ends.
Kentucky: The Kentucky Attorney General’s Office is warning consumers to avoid fake websites set up following the rollout of the Affordable Care Act. Democrat Alison Grimes has joined Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell in urging the Tennessee Valley Authority to keep a coal-fired generating plant operating in western Kentucky. Japanese Consul-General Motohiko Kato says his government plans to reinvigorate the economy while improving relations with neighboring countries.
Japanese Consul-General Motohiko Kato says his government plans to reinvigorate the economy while improving relations with neighboring countries. Kentucky's Attorney General continues to say he's strongly considering a run for governor.