Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon January 13, 2014
The Morning Cram [top selling edition]
From NPR: Disney's Frozen is having a big January. Last week, the animated musical about two sisters based on the fairy tale "The Snow Queen" topped the box office, six weeks after it was originally released. Its soundtrack, featuring ten original songs, is the best-selling album in the country, toppling Beyonce's self-titled album last week.
Kentucky: Kentucky poet laureate Frank X Walker is among the nominees for the 45th annual NAACP Image Awards. Kentucky artists and people interested in the arts will have a chance later this month to take part in Arts Day at the Capitol. A court decision that's expected later this year could decide the fate of a proposed Western Kentucky surface coal mine. A new report shows two members of Kentucky’s federal delegation are among the wealthiest in Congress.
Tennessee: The campaign manager for a group advocating for supermarket wine sales in Tennessee is leaving to become the CEO of the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors. Tennessee universities are trying to help students who transfer from community colleges get the associate degrees they may still lack.