Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu April 25, 2013
The Morning Cram [shop til you drop edition]
From NPR: The U.S. Senate is expected to pass the Marketplace Fairness Act. And if the act gets through the House of Representatives, you might start paying taxes on more of your online purchases.
Kentucky: Western Kentucky and southern Illinois are at risk for moderate flooding this week. Kentucky Democrats raised almost $58,000 in March. The Governor’s Office of Early Childhood is giving grants totaling almost $200,000 to promote school readiness.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam signed measures allowing any Tennessee-issued photo ID – excluding public university and library cards – to be used to vote and creating a way for cities to form municipal school systems.