Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu April 25, 2013
The Morning Cram [shop til you drop edition]
From NPR: The U.S. Senate is expected to pass the Marketplace Fairness Act. And if the act gets through the House of Representatives, you might start paying taxes on more of your online purchases.
Kentucky: Western Kentucky and southern Illinois are at risk for moderate flooding this week. Kentucky Democrats raised almost $58,000 in March. The Governor’s Office of Early Childhood is giving grants totaling almost $200,000 to promote school readiness.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam signed measures allowing any Tennessee-issued photo ID – excluding public university and library cards – to be used to vote and creating a way for cities to form municipal school systems.