Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu April 25, 2013
The Morning Cram [shop til you drop edition]
From NPR: The U.S. Senate is expected to pass the Marketplace Fairness Act. And if the act gets through the House of Representatives, you might start paying taxes on more of your online purchases.
Kentucky: Western Kentucky and southern Illinois are at risk for moderate flooding this week. Kentucky Democrats raised almost $58,000 in March. The Governor’s Office of Early Childhood is giving grants totaling almost $200,000 to promote school readiness.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam signed measures allowing any Tennessee-issued photo ID – excluding public university and library cards – to be used to vote and creating a way for cities to form municipal school systems.