Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Thu April 25, 2013
The Morning Cram [shop til you drop edition]
From NPR: The U.S. Senate is expected to pass the Marketplace Fairness Act. And if the act gets through the House of Representatives, you might start paying taxes on more of your online purchases.
Kentucky: Western Kentucky and southern Illinois are at risk for moderate flooding this week. Kentucky Democrats raised almost $58,000 in March. The Governor’s Office of Early Childhood is giving grants totaling almost $200,000 to promote school readiness.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam signed measures allowing any Tennessee-issued photo ID – excluding public university and library cards – to be used to vote and creating a way for cities to form municipal school systems.