Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Wed April 24, 2013
The Morning Cram [rain, rain go away edition]
From NPR: Last year, drought devastated many corn farmers, so you think they’d welcome all the spring rain. But it’s putting them behind schedule because they can’t plant in soaked fields.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam signed a measure that freezes the state’s beer tax.
Illinois: The state’s Black Caucus chair says legalizing same-sex marriage may be in the hands of 20 black legislators in the Illinois House. Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation into law yesterday that reduces property tax bills for senior citizens.