Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed April 24, 2013
The Morning Cram [rain, rain go away edition]
From NPR: Last year, drought devastated many corn farmers, so you think they’d welcome all the spring rain. But it’s putting them behind schedule because they can’t plant in soaked fields.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam signed a measure that freezes the state’s beer tax.
Illinois: The state’s Black Caucus chair says legalizing same-sex marriage may be in the hands of 20 black legislators in the Illinois House. Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation into law yesterday that reduces property tax bills for senior citizens.