Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Wed April 24, 2013
The Morning Cram [rain, rain go away edition]
From NPR: Last year, drought devastated many corn farmers, so you think they’d welcome all the spring rain. But it’s putting them behind schedule because they can’t plant in soaked fields.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam signed a measure that freezes the state’s beer tax.
Illinois: The state’s Black Caucus chair says legalizing same-sex marriage may be in the hands of 20 black legislators in the Illinois House. Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation into law yesterday that reduces property tax bills for senior citizens.