Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue September 3, 2013
The Morning Cram [midnight in the mountains edition]
From NPR: The Golden 1920s couple didn't fare as well in the 1930s, and the North Carolina mountain town was host to a particularly sad time. NPR's Susan Stamberg discovered a little-known story of the Jazz Age darlings, and their devastating connections to Asheville.
Kentucky: Law enforcement groups across the commonwealth are urging residents to do away with their unused and expired prescription medications. Kentucky’s Legislative Ethics Commission wants to prohibit campaign contributions. The Kentucky Public Service Commission has been awarded a grant to study cyber risks at smaller electric utilities.
Illinois: Republican gubernatorial candidate Kirk Dillard has chosen state Representative Jil Tracy as his running mate.