Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 28, 2014
The Morning Cram [ladies’ history edition]
From NPR: In 2004, Morning Edition contributor published about the ways in which the wives, mothers, daughters and sisters of America's Founding Fathers helped forge the nation. Now she's back with an illustrated version aimed at children. It's called Founding Mothers: Remembering The Ladies.
Kentucky: Propane companies throughout Kentucky are facing a supply shortage as demand increases with the arctic cold. The Kentucky Derby Festival and the Kentucky Lottery are offering a package of VIP experiences, Kentucky's performance with health care sign-ups through its state-run website has earned Governor Steve Beshear a White House invitation to attend President Obama's State of the Union speech. The Kentucky House has passed a bill to allow more people to give insulin shots to students at school.
Tennessee: The Tennessee state Senate has put off a vote about a proposal seeking to change the way Tennessee's attorney general gains office.