Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue April 30, 2013
The Morning Cram [coffee break edition]
From NPR: With more employees working on the road and more distracting technologies in the office, some companies are creating new ways to improve efficiency.
Kentucky: The Kentucky Department of Education has created the new administrative position of chief of staff. The amount of bourbon produced by distillers in the Commonwealth has topped a million barrels for the first time in nearly 40 years.
Tennessee: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service will hold five public meetings across the South to hear people's opinions about using genetically modified crops on wildlife refuges.
Illinois: A new nonprofit organization, Land of Lincoln Health, is receiving an insurance license from the state of Illinois. Illinois farmers still can't begin planting their corn crops thanks to the heavy rains.