Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Tue April 30, 2013
The Morning Cram [coffee break edition]
From NPR: With more employees working on the road and more distracting technologies in the office, some companies are creating new ways to improve efficiency.
Kentucky: The Kentucky Department of Education has created the new administrative position of chief of staff. The amount of bourbon produced by distillers in the Commonwealth has topped a million barrels for the first time in nearly 40 years.
Tennessee: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service will hold five public meetings across the South to hear people's opinions about using genetically modified crops on wildlife refuges.
Illinois: A new nonprofit organization, Land of Lincoln Health, is receiving an insurance license from the state of Illinois. Illinois farmers still can't begin planting their corn crops thanks to the heavy rains.