Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue April 30, 2013
The Morning Cram [coffee break edition]
From NPR: With more employees working on the road and more distracting technologies in the office, some companies are creating new ways to improve efficiency.
Kentucky: The Kentucky Department of Education has created the new administrative position of chief of staff. The amount of bourbon produced by distillers in the Commonwealth has topped a million barrels for the first time in nearly 40 years.
Tennessee: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service will hold five public meetings across the South to hear people's opinions about using genetically modified crops on wildlife refuges.
Illinois: A new nonprofit organization, Land of Lincoln Health, is receiving an insurance license from the state of Illinois. Illinois farmers still can't begin planting their corn crops thanks to the heavy rains.