Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon December 16, 2013
The Morning Cram [hop hoppy hoppiest edition]
From NPR: Boulevard Brewing has become a Kansas City staple since its founding in the 1980s. It has many loyal local fans — and soon, a new international owner, Duvel. The deal says a lot about how the world now values a product made with a firm sense of place.
Kentucky: New revenue in Kentucky’s upcoming biennial budget will not be enough to account for an estimated $450 million shortfall. Eagle watching is on the calendar early next year throughout the region. The former owner of an online cigarette dealership has been sentenced to a year in prison. A public meeting on a proposal to increase Big Rivers Electric Corp. rates is being held today in Henderson.
Illinois: Honeywell’s Metropolis plant is bringing back the remaining 11 workers on its recall list to meet its 2014 production targets.