Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon December 16, 2013
The Morning Cram [hop hoppy hoppiest edition]
From NPR: Boulevard Brewing has become a Kansas City staple since its founding in the 1980s. It has many loyal local fans — and soon, a new international owner, Duvel. The deal says a lot about how the world now values a product made with a firm sense of place.
Kentucky: New revenue in Kentucky’s upcoming biennial budget will not be enough to account for an estimated $450 million shortfall. Eagle watching is on the calendar early next year throughout the region. The former owner of an online cigarette dealership has been sentenced to a year in prison. A public meeting on a proposal to increase Big Rivers Electric Corp. rates is being held today in Henderson.
Illinois: Honeywell’s Metropolis plant is bringing back the remaining 11 workers on its recall list to meet its 2014 production targets.