Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri May 3, 2013
Live Broadcast from the LowerTown Arts & Music Festival!
Look for us at the blue and white 91.3 tent near the main stage at the LowerTown Arts & Music Festival, 7th and Madison Streets, Paducah, May 17, 18, and 19. Click lowertownamf.com to get the full scope of this regional festival celebrating the rich music, art, theatre and food traditions of this part of the country. Have fun browsing the galleries and artists in this historic arts neighborhood near the riverfront in Paducah.
We'll broadcast LIVE from the Festival Friday night, from 7 to 10:30 with Sounds Good host Tracy Ross emceeing at the Main Stage. Our tent will be nearby, so drop in and join us enjoying the music there with Blue Mother Tupelo, Duke of Uke, and JD Wilkes and The Dirt Daubers. Or listen on 91.3 or streaming at wkms.org!
April 17 - PSO's Amy Sanders Previews the festival.