Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon December 9, 2013
Inspector General Finds Misuse of Property by Ky. Agency
A federal review released Monday has found widespread misuse of government property and employees at the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources.
The Office of Inspector General's findings from a months-long investigation concludes top leaders were involved in the misapplication of resources at the agency.
The Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Commission and the Tourism, Arts and Heritage Cabinet requested the investigation.
The report cited instances in which leaders of the agency used their influence to have free fish delivered to private ponds. The report also charged that in one instance state employees were used on state time in a state vehicle to pick up building materials for the personal use of the leader of the agency, who resigned while the investigation was underway.