Most Active Stories
- Murray State Pitcher's Impossibly High Leg Kick Goes Viral
- School and Winter-Related Closings: Wednesday, March 4 (Murray State University Closed)
- UPDATE: Winter Storm Warning In Effect, Landslides and Flooding Reported
- School Closings and Delays: Tuesday, Feb 24
- Chuck Todd: Rand Paul a 'Tier 1' 2016 Candidate; Ky. Dems Not Aligned with National Party
We need you for fundraisers and events
Volunteering is a great way to support WKMS. You can do the station a great service by using your talents to assist WKMS with daily operating tasks. As a volunteer, you can become part of an exciting network of individuals who share your love for public radio. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, contact Jenni Todd by giving her a call at 270-599-4737 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Be a Community Correspondent
Interested in gaining valuable broadcasting experience and helping out your public radio station? Join our We're volunteer program of WKMS News Community Correspondents. Currently our signal covers almost 8,000 square miles, and with only one full time reporter and three student/part-time reporters, we need you.
We're seeking correspondents in Madisonville, Paducah, Paris TN, Hopkinsville and Mayfield. We want to hear your community's thoughts on issues of your interest. We need your help identifying people in your community whose perspectives would help focus our coverage of these issues.
For more information on Community Correspondence, call News Director Chad Lampe at 270-809-4666, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.