Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- School and University Closings: Wednesday, Feb 18 (Murray State University Closed)
- School and University Closings: Thursday, Feb 19 (Murray State University Closed)
- Murray State Prepares Backup Generators for Possible TVA Shutoff
- School Closings and Delays: Tuesday, Feb 24
- School and University Closings: Friday, Feb 20 (Murray State University Closed)
Morning Edition is an American radio news program produced and distributed by National Public Radio (NPR). It airs weekday mornings (Monday through Friday) and runs for two hours, and many stations repeat one or both hours. The show feeds live from 05:00 to 09:00 ET, with feeds and updates as required until noon. The show premiered on November 5, 1979; its weekend counterpart is Weekend Edition. Morning Edition and All Things Considered are the highest rated public radio shows.