Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
- Pro-McConnell NRA Mailer Blasting Bloomberg Comes As Senator Defends Wife's Role on Bloomberg Board
- VIDEO: Vickie Vaughn Band Plays 'Sounds Good Live Lunch'
- Report: Alison Lundergan Grimes May Have Received Illegal Campaign Help From Her Father
Morning Edition is an American radio news program produced and distributed by National Public Radio (NPR). It airs weekday mornings (Monday through Friday) and runs for two hours, and many stations repeat one or both hours. The show feeds live from 05:00 to 09:00 ET, with feeds and updates as required until noon. The show premiered on November 5, 1979; its weekend counterpart is Weekend Edition. Morning Edition and All Things Considered are the highest rated public radio shows.