Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
- Pro-McConnell NRA Mailer Blasting Bloomberg Comes As Senator Defends Wife's Role on Bloomberg Board
- VIDEO: Vickie Vaughn Band Plays 'Sounds Good Live Lunch'
- Report: Alison Lundergan Grimes May Have Received Illegal Campaign Help From Her Father
Energize your evening with two hours of mainstream jazz on Café Jazz. George Eldred gets the week started on Mondays and again Thursdays (at 10 pm), Todd Hill picks up the jazz on Tuesdays, and Dr. Brian Clardy takes over Wednesdays. Whether you're new to jazz or an aficionado, Café Jazz is the place to satisfy that fix.