Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kentuckians Can Get Protection From Four Flu Strains This Fall
- Paducah Power Board Chair Steps Down as Chairman, Member
- Governor Beshear Signs Law Expanding Incentives for Tourism in Kentucky's Rural Counties
- WATCH: Leonard the Band Sounds Good Live Lunch
- Community Leaders Call for Paducah Power Board Chairman to Resign
Energize your evening with two hours of mainstream jazz on Café Jazz. George Eldred gets the week started on Mondays and again Thursdays (at 10 pm), Todd Hill picks up the jazz on Tuesdays, and Dr. Brian Clardy takes over Wednesdays. Whether you're new to jazz or an aficionado, Café Jazz is the place to satisfy that fix.