Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- Paducah Receives $400k Grant for New Park
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Dr. Richard Carrier on the Historicity of Jesus
Energize your evening with two hours of mainstream jazz on Café Jazz. George Eldred gets the week started on Mondays and again Thursdays (at 10 pm), Todd Hill picks up the jazz on Tuesdays, and Dr. Brian Clardy takes over Wednesdays. Whether you're new to jazz or an aficionado, Café Jazz is the place to satisfy that fix.