Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue September 22, 2009
Worley Cleared of Wrongdoing
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – A state ethics panel says Kentucky Senate Democratic Leader Ed Worley broke no laws in making a deal to build a courthouse annex in his district. The Legislative Ethics Commission said in a ruling today (yesterday) that Worley "must be more careful in the future" to avoid any appearance of using his public office to benefit himself. At issue was whether Worley violated state ethics laws by building and leasing a facility to house Madison County's family court.