Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon July 15, 2013
Workshops for Family Caregivers of Loved Ones with Alzheimer's
In the early stages of Alzheimer's disease, families face new questions as they adjust. What does the diagnosis mean? What kinds of plans need to be made? What resources are available to help? There are workshops for caregivers for loved ones in early stages of Alzheimer’s disease next week and Helene French, Community Outreach Coordinator, Alzheimer's Association, in Evansville brings us more information about them on Sounds Good. Click here for more information about the event.