Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon July 15, 2013
Workshops for Family Caregivers of Loved Ones with Alzheimer's
In the early stages of Alzheimer's disease, families face new questions as they adjust. What does the diagnosis mean? What kinds of plans need to be made? What resources are available to help? There are workshops for caregivers for loved ones in early stages of Alzheimer’s disease next week and Helene French, Community Outreach Coordinator, Alzheimer's Association, in Evansville brings us more information about them on Sounds Good. Click here for more information about the event.