Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Wed November 20, 2013
Work Expected On Eggner's Ferry Bridge Today
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans to restrict traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Eggner's Ferry Bridge at the Marshall-Trigg County Line today.
Motorists can expect to encounter one lane traffic with alternating flow controlled by flaggers from 8:30 a.m to about 2:00 p.m.
The lane restriction is to allow electricians to check navigation lights on the bridge structure.
The Bridge carries approximately 28 hundred vehicles across Kentucky Lake in an average day.