Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Wed November 20, 2013
Work Expected On Eggner's Ferry Bridge Today
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans to restrict traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Eggner's Ferry Bridge at the Marshall-Trigg County Line today.
Motorists can expect to encounter one lane traffic with alternating flow controlled by flaggers from 8:30 a.m to about 2:00 p.m.
The lane restriction is to allow electricians to check navigation lights on the bridge structure.
The Bridge carries approximately 28 hundred vehicles across Kentucky Lake in an average day.