Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Wed November 20, 2013
Work Expected On Eggner's Ferry Bridge Today
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans to restrict traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Eggner's Ferry Bridge at the Marshall-Trigg County Line today.
Motorists can expect to encounter one lane traffic with alternating flow controlled by flaggers from 8:30 a.m to about 2:00 p.m.
The lane restriction is to allow electricians to check navigation lights on the bridge structure.
The Bridge carries approximately 28 hundred vehicles across Kentucky Lake in an average day.