Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed November 20, 2013
Work Expected On Eggner's Ferry Bridge Today
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans to restrict traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Eggner's Ferry Bridge at the Marshall-Trigg County Line today.
Motorists can expect to encounter one lane traffic with alternating flow controlled by flaggers from 8:30 a.m to about 2:00 p.m.
The lane restriction is to allow electricians to check navigation lights on the bridge structure.
The Bridge carries approximately 28 hundred vehicles across Kentucky Lake in an average day.