Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed November 20, 2013
Work Expected On Eggner's Ferry Bridge Today
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans to restrict traffic to one lane on the US 68/KY 80 Eggner's Ferry Bridge at the Marshall-Trigg County Line today.
Motorists can expect to encounter one lane traffic with alternating flow controlled by flaggers from 8:30 a.m to about 2:00 p.m.
The lane restriction is to allow electricians to check navigation lights on the bridge structure.
The Bridge carries approximately 28 hundred vehicles across Kentucky Lake in an average day.