Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon August 27, 2007
Women and Money
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – In her latest book, financial guru Suze Orman says women need to advance their money management skills. Carrie Pond explores the changes Kentucky women have made, and what needs to improve.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Pond's interview with Orman.