Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Fri July 24, 2009
Woman Indicted for Using Cocaine While Pregnant
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A Clarksville woman has been indicted by a grand jury and charged with endangering her unborn child by using cocaine. 38-year-old Christine Audra Vogelsang was charged with reckless endangerment after allegedly using cocaine for over three months while she was pregnant. Vogelsang gave birth to a boy at Gateway Medical Center. Both Vogelsang and her baby tested positive for the drug. She is expected to be arraigned in Criminal Circuit Court on August 3.