Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 24, 2009
Woman Indicted for Using Cocaine While Pregnant
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A Clarksville woman has been indicted by a grand jury and charged with endangering her unborn child by using cocaine. 38-year-old Christine Audra Vogelsang was charged with reckless endangerment after allegedly using cocaine for over three months while she was pregnant. Vogelsang gave birth to a boy at Gateway Medical Center. Both Vogelsang and her baby tested positive for the drug. She is expected to be arraigned in Criminal Circuit Court on August 3.