Most Active Stories
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu May 29, 2014
WKCTC Students to See Tuition Increase
Students at West Kentucky Community and Technical College will see an increase in their college bills next semester.
Vice President of Business Affairs Susan Graves says the college will see a 2 percent tuition increase, raising cost per credit hour from $144 to $147 to cover general operating costs.
An additional $4 fee per credit hour will go toward $7.5 million in bonds for the Paducah School of Art and Design Lower Town campus. That fee could increase up to $8 in two years.
Graves says the new campus in Lower Town will serve as an economic driver for the community.