Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu May 29, 2014
WKCTC Students to See Tuition Increase
Students at West Kentucky Community and Technical College will see an increase in their college bills next semester.
Vice President of Business Affairs Susan Graves says the college will see a 2 percent tuition increase, raising cost per credit hour from $144 to $147 to cover general operating costs.
An additional $4 fee per credit hour will go toward $7.5 million in bonds for the Paducah School of Art and Design Lower Town campus. That fee could increase up to $8 in two years.
Graves says the new campus in Lower Town will serve as an economic driver for the community.